Ahead of the much-anticipated “Greener Data – Volume Two” book debut on Earth Day 2024, JSA is releasing the first chapter, entitled “Measure to Manage: Sustainability Metrics and Reporting in Data Center Networks.”
The focus of the chapter is to determine which measurements matter while reducing digital infrastructure’s collective carbon footprint.
- Susanna Kass, Co-founder of InfraPrime
- Patricia Leyva, Senior Manager Sustainability Engagement for Equinix
- Dean Nelson, CEO of Cato Digital and Founder & Chairman of Infrastructure Masons
- Shawn Novak, CSO of nZero
- Vicki Worden, CEO of Green Building Initiative
JSA will be releasing additional In-depth reports in the months leading up to Earth Day 2024. These reports will serve as Cornerstone Chapters and cover the following topics:
- The Power of Aligning Measurements (now available for download here.)
- Renewable & Clean Energy Solutions to Cut Carbon in Data Centers
- Power & Cooling Innovations
- Unlocking the Financial Benefits of Going Green
Interested in contributing? JSA is now on the search for top innovators across the globe to collaborate and author chapters for Volume Two. If you or your company is a sustainability champion in the digital infrastructure industry and interested in being considered as a chapter author, please click here for more.