In this virtual roundtable, JSA’s Dean Perrine is joined by a panel of experts who offer insights on how the telecoms and data center industry are saving money and improving efficiencies within their data center walls by reducing their carbon footprints.
- Michael Borron | Associate Vice President – Global Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Raymond Burrell | Senior Sales Executive, EkkoSense
- Jason Carolan | CIO, Flexential
- Pete Nisbet | Managing Partner, edenseven
- Francois Sterin | COO at Data4Group
Tune in as the panel discusses these important questions (and more!) facing the industry:
- How are data centers aligning financial and sustainability benefits?
- How can operators link business case development back to overall customer need, net zero ambitions and carbon reporting?
- What will sustainability’s role be in the competitive landscape?